LF: Re. 73/136 etc

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. 73/136 etc
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:41:22 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks Jim for my first 2way contact on 73KHz,looks like I need to improve the Rx
side of things, a few more signals would be a help Hi.
Condx on 136 appear to be good at present (CFH let me down last night went QRT!) Another burst of Sun rubbish promised for the weekend so will transmit tonight hoping someone will be listening.I will use the old Transatlantic band,starting at 20:00 UTC Freq 135723 QRSS. Power 800W to a 15M high vert.
ant. with 150m top load. Estimated ERP 1W.  DX reports would be appreciated.
73s to all. Laurie