LF: LF Experimenter's Handbook.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF Experimenter's Handbook.
From: "Michael Stubbs-Race" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:25:41 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
LF Handbook arrived today after 8 weeks, but well worth the wait. Congratulations to the writers and editor, an excellent tome, nicely produced.

Criticism? Well naturally it's too short but I'll anxiously await Vol 2.

Good work OMs. Now all we need is a new VK allocation, but then the mills of God (Australian Communications Commission) grind slowly. . .

73

Mike  VK2ASR

RSGB please note, Offer airmail as an alternative to surface.