LF: VE1ZZ was sending last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1ZZ was sending last night
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:41:00 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All, I only saw a Cluster spot from Jack this morning, timed at 0059z
this morning to say he was sending on 136.5 between 0100 and 0130z.
Unfortunately I did not have any more receivers or computers available last
night!   and would not have seen the spot anyway (my cluster machine is used
for the CFH log). I am afraid with the possible delays, a 1min notice is
barely useable, but it may be worth monitoring the OH site for anyone
interested.

It may be worth leaving Spectrogram running aroung 136.5 if you have that
option available. He seems to prefer 0100z to 0130, 0200-0230z, and
0300-0330z.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]