LF: Re: RE: PSK experiments

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: PSK experiments
From: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:22:05 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Cool Edit can be used to generate white noise and mix it with
your test signal at a desired S/N.  Or you can record "real" noise
off the air and mix it in desired ratio with signal.  And it can
do FFT analyses, measure RMS power, generate interfering tones, etc.
It lives up to its name!  http://www.syntrillium.com

I have no connection with Syntrillium - just a satisfied customer.

73,

Stewart KK7KA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>