LF: Re: re e-groups...reflector slow

To: "LowFexp" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: re e-groups...reflector slow
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:55:09 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day Alan,

The RSGB reflector is always slow from here down-under - so much so that I
sometimes wonder if the post had got lost.   Nothing to do with my ISP.
E-groups posts (sample of over a year now) have always appeared within 1 or
2 minutes for me.   Multiple posts to different groups always results in
e-groups appearing well before others.  Don't think my ISP has a go-slow
filter for UK posts, but I will check :-)  Could have something to do with
going west to the UK (going backwards in time zones) and going east to the
US (going forwards in time zones).   Or the RSGB reflector could possibly be
just plain old slow :-)

73s Steve Olney (VK2ZTO/AXSO - QF56IK : Lat -33 34 07, Long +150 44 40)
HomePage URLs:
http://www.qsl.net/vk2zto
http://www.zeta.org.au/~ollaneg

Containing:-