LF: Re: RE reflector slow

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE reflector slow
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:15:00 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day Alan,

Hi Steve well I guess the electricity has to struggle its way uphill  from
where you are Hi!

Plus the electrons would have to flip over in their orbits.

 Are the egoups hosted in the States??  I wonder whether
we would see egroups that quickly if the 'lines' to the States were
overloaded as often happens at 1800-2400z and at weekends.

Yes, they are hosted in the US.   Have posted at all hours and days and only
noticed a delay when the site has been down (only once in a year or so)

73s Steve Olney (VK2ZTO/AXSO - QF56IK : Lat -33 34 07, Long +150 44 40)
HomePage URLs:
http://www.qsl.net/vk2zto
http://www.zeta.org.au/~ollaneg

Containing:-