LF: Re: Misc

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Misc
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:16:02 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all.

I have been receiving VE1ZZ most evenings (2300 - 0030) but he is only readability 'O' over very short periods during the beacon transmissions. QRN levels been very high although they seem a bit better tonight (2100).

A general description of our LF activities, using computer FFT programs to read very weak signals was given by Arnie Corro, CO2KK, on Radio Havana last Saturday.

Radio Havana broadcasts 'CQ DX Unlimited' in English after the news every Wenesday and Saturday at 2100UTC on 13750kHz (AM). Signal strength been very good in Europe in the last couple of months, peaking S9+20dB.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>