Re: LF: GW4ALG QRV tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GW4ALG QRV tonight
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:19:45 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

I managed to get the helium-filled balloons up to 27 m last night
(Friday) from my small garden, and had good QSOs with Dave
GM3YXM/P (New Galloway); Wolf DF0WD; and Werner ON6ND.  I also
heard Wil PA0BWL; Rik ON7YD (- sorry for any QRM, Rik); Graham
G3XTZ; and Peter G3LDO.

I didn't quite manage to complete a QSO with Andy F6CNI at 21:20
(I didn't receive my report).  But his signal was fully readable
one hour later when working Peter G3LDO.  Unfortunately the
breeze came up and I had to dismantle the antenna system at about
22:30.

If possible, I'll get the balloons up again tonight (Saturday).

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG