LF: Raw audio on my web page

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Raw audio on my web page
From: "Bill de Carle" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:01:22 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
If anybody's interested, I just posted an audio file to my web page.
It was recorded yesterday morning while I was listening to VA3LK on
137.71 Khz.

Sample rate is 8000 samples per second, each sample consists of one
8-bit *signed* byte - i.e. the range is -128 to 127.

The signal is relatively strong but there is a lot of noise - I'd
be very interested to know how the spectrogram-type programs handle
this kind of data.

It's nearly 2 megabytes long, so will take a while to download.
I don't know how long I can leave it up there.

You can download the file called SATRAW.ZIP from my web page at:

www.ietc.ca/home/bill/bbs.htm

Bill VE2IQ