LF: Re: Very Slow Hell

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Very Slow Hell
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:07:13 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andy.

I did run Spectran at 0.086? setting and could plainly see the signal but
far too stretched out due to my speed setting being too fast. As it had
taken about an hour to build it up I didn't try again....
It would have been easily readable with the right settings although I could
hear nothing.

73, Dave G3YXM.

Yesterday (Sunday) I was transmitting a low power slow Hellschreiber
beacon signal all day.  Signal width was 2.5Hz / Pixel rate 2s  on
137.6kHz.  Power to the antenna was 6 Watts with ERP around 0.6mW.  Did
anyone see anything ?

Andy G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.