Re: LF: Copying Slow CW by Ear

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Copying Slow CW by Ear
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 17:33:32 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 12:27 AM 6/9/00 EDT, you wrote:
Bill VE2IQ announced his new time-crunching software Thursday for recording QRS transmissions via the sigma-delta converter and playing them back at an accelerated rate through a regular PC sound card for conventional aural "decoding."

The text of the announcement is available at:
http://lwca.org/miscdocs/crunch.htm
It contains links to download the software.

73,
John  KD4IDY

John,

I may QSY my beacon, XMGR to 187.500khz. I need to know if that's
a clear frequency for you. According to my computer, you're only
129 miles from my location, so you may be my best bet for a reception this fall.

Les Rayburn, KT40Z
4919 Cox Cove
Helena, AL 35080
(205) 253-4867 CELL