LF: AW: Sorry no Dx Cluster spots from GB7DXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: AW: Sorry no Dx Cluster spots from GB7DXM
From: "Koenig, Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:40:26 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Group,

there was only one spot on db0mdx last weekend:

  136.7  OZ1KMR       2-Jun-2000 1610Z                           <dl3fdo>

I was not able to be qrv on lf or spot any station because I was involved in
the FD-activity of DL0UL/p.

Hope to be qrv during whitsuntide. hopefully the static crashes keep low.

73 de dl1san wolf