LF: RE a really weak signal in Canada....

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE a really weak signal in Canada....
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:57:30 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
It's been my experience that Soundcards replaying .WAV files can usually
cope with any sampling rate above 5513Hz, although the resultant
frequency generated may not be very accurate. The speeded up ones I
tried were at 6250Hz

One way to test, is to use a hex editor to access the header information
in a .WAV file and just change the value of sampling rate, then see how
well it can be replayed.

Andy  G4JNT