LF: Re: GPS Frequency reference.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: GPS Frequency reference.
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 09:25:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have the Magellan Trailblazer, oldish GPS handheld circa 1994.   There are
no 1s pulses anywhere to be found on it, and the unit only displays NGR,
Lat/Long or UTM.

Look at the TAPR website for their deals on Garmin GPS25 and other boards.
It is much faster locking up than the old Magellan and has 1s pulses

Andy  G4JNT