LF: Re: Radiostation Grimeton, radio times?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Radiostation Grimeton, radio times?
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:32:12 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Greetings:

The open house event take place 8am - 2pm (GMT) Sunday the second of July
2000.

The transmitter will go on air at 8.30 and 8.45am. 0.30 and 0.45pm (GMT)

I need some help with this please, 8:30 to 8:45 on July 2, 2000, this I can
understand I hope, it is in the middle of the night here, which is a good
sign for us.

However, Please does 0.30 and 0.45 pm mean on July 3, 2000 which would be AM
as I understand things?  The designation as "pm" bothers me, I am simply not
able to understand what is meant.

Some help would sure be appreciated.

Larry

VA3LK