LF: Re.Puckeridge tests

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re.Puckeridge tests
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:49:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim and all,
Thanks for all the hard work on the Ant tests.I confirm that the small Ant 5db better than the big one when grounded.Possibly 6db better when big Ant resonant.Very small difference I know  but it does tend to prove that there was very little re-radiation from the big Ant.Will be intrested in reports from further away and other directions when you get them.Best wishes have a good weekend,will be listening.73s Laurie.