LF: Web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Web site
From: "M & S" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:58:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi folks!

Our (my wife and me) website is growing. We now have a LF chapter
including the brand new French official text regarding the possibility
for amateurs to use the 136 kHz band, and a short introduction to LF
which is an excerpt from my article published in the French edition of
CQ magazine.

The text hasn't yet been translated in English, but this will be done soon.

I'm also looking for URLs to get the "links" page together.

Please send me your personal URL via private e-mail for me to include on
our LF page.

Photos, information and other details about my LF station are to come soon.

73, Mark, F6JSZ

---

http://perso.club-internet.fr/sovergne