LF: LF Meeting in Nuernberg on May 20th ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF Meeting in Nuernberg on May 20th ?
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:35:34 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Markus,

noch eins: mit Deiner Erlaubnis wuerde ich gerne Deine Meldung per Packet
Radio unter "VLF@EU" verbreiten. Es gibt einige aktive LF-Hams die nur in
Packet QRV sind, z.B. aus ON.
Vy 73

Holger, DK8KW (W1KW)

Hi Lowfers,

there will be a ham fleamarket on saturday, May 20th in the Nuremberg
trade
fair centre, which is only about 500 m from my qth. This might be a nice opportunity to meet others active on LF! Geri, DK8KW, Walter DJ2LF and I intend to meet at 16:30 at the exit gate to go for a couple of beers or perhaps organize a bbq here. If you'd like to join, perhaps you could send
notice to my adress: [email protected].

73, hope to see you
Markus, DF6NM