LF: Mission unseccessful...

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Mission unseccessful...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:59:47 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LFers...

I was QRV last weekend from the telecomm tower at Sitno (1009m asl.) in
JN98KJ, with about 40m high vertical with 120m slooping section and 50 W.
Due to strong QRN about 40dB over S9 no QSO possible. I have heard somebody
calling me, but QRN was very strong. DCF39 - 60dB over S9, Greek RTTY
station - 25dB over S9, but no HAM activity...I have tried Visual-CW for
more than 12 hours, but nothing. Only SWL report from OM5RW received. Today
afternoon I'll upload some interesting pictures from this location on my web
site. See you next time...

73 de Rich OM2TW