Re: LF: Discussion, please, Coast location vs DCF39

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Discussion, please, Coast location vs DCF39
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:59:04
Sender: <[email protected]>
There seems to be a serious difference in propagation between the VE-UK and
VE-central Europe. CHF was often reported in the UK with signals up to 10dB
better than I could copy it and if I remind well the difference with DK8KW
(who lives pretty close to DCF39) was even more.
A 10dB less path loss from west-UK seems realistic.

73, Rik  ON7YD