LF: Re. Weekend

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. Weekend
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:36:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David,
Sorry I missed you at the weekend from Hastings,I didnt know what time you were operating,and I got rather busy with my new ant.
Re current I  guess that it depends on wether its going into lossy ground or not,
presumably the cliff face was quite close to the ant.and if its porous rock chalk
etc.it might hold a lot of water.
So far reports indicate that my new ant. is putting out a better signal than the old one.So I will have to try to find a theory to fit the fact that less wire but more spread out results in  lower ground loss
I look foreward to the Puckeridge experiments. are there any 136 stations close by?. I am still keen get some comparisons between high and low ants.
Best wishes, 73s Laurie.
.