LF: Re: 73 KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73 KHz
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:42:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks for the nice signal reports..

Some good contacts today (Saturday). John and myself worked EI0CF (x-band).
Jim and Mike worked GI3PDN (x-band) and a few of us worked G2AJV.

Sunday will be our last quiet day as Rugby is scheduled to return to the air
on Monday. Let's make the most of it. I will be calling on 72.1kHz looking
for crossband QSOs to 136kHz and will also be listening 7023kHz.

73, Dave G3YXM.

Super signals this morning, Saturday, on 72 KHz with my VLW lying on the
ground as a result of an ice storm last week. Aural reports in 500 Hz
B/W:

Dave 589 - the strongest signal I've ever heard on that band
John 579
Jim 569
Mike 559

73, Tom G3OLB