LF: RE: VLF Questions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: VLF Questions
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:46:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I am particularly interested in these low frequencies, especially as 137
and  73 have become just DXCC and CW operators bands.   I was
considering applying to our licensing agency for a narrow allocation in
the 10 - 20 kHz part of the spectrum, or whatever is available.  Perhaps
one of the spots Omega used to have may be available.  Wasn't sure what
sort of bandwidth to request  - 10 Hz or 1 Hz, too narrow for normal CW
anyway.    And as for an ERP limit !

Andy  G4JNT