LF: Crawley Club Station QRV on 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Crawley Club Station QRV on 73kHz
From: "DEREK ATTER" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:36:36 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Re my earlier message today regarding the Crawley Club station G6RV
hopefully being QRV on 73Khz tomorrow,.Friday 24th March from 1930UTC  -  I
have just been reminded that only our Club callsign  G3WSC has been issued
a notice of variation on the licence to permit operation on the 73Khz band ( Oops !!) So, - we will be operating under the call G3WSC and not G6RC.

                       73,   Derek Atter,  G3GRO