LF: Re: Re: 71.8 KHz this morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 71.8 KHz this morning
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:24:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Dave,
 thanks for your answer and proposal. We came just back from a walk in the
sunshine that we missed for a long time. So I will call you every full hour
on 137.7 and after that listen on 17.8. Receiving antenne is the same as for
transmitting on 137, but with an additional coil that I must shortcut when
transmitting. Takes a little while. Let us say from 1600 utc to 21 utc. Hope
to see you. 73 Walter DJ2LF