Re: LF: 73 kHz (mistery)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73 kHz (mistery)
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:28:53 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
 Valerio Gabbani said

I will be again QRV this evening starting from 20.30 and listening at
71.8 kHz.
At 21.00, if i do not receive any signal from Dave, i will call for
x-band on 137.7 kHz, 3 sec. dot length, 1/3 ratio and i would appreciate
any report of my transmission .
Dave, i can be QRV also tomorrow morning (21/3/2000) from 6.30 to 7.30.

I will not transmit while these tests are on - it can cause some confusion. I hope to be looking and will pass on reports of any activity I see.

I have had reports that the top end of the band, near 74.4kHz is clear. I have to modify my xtal mixer because at the moment is only covers the bottom end of the band; so it is an evening with the soldering iron tonight.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>