LF: Re: Small antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Small antennas
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:15:23 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Further to the report of the LF cross-band QSO with IK5ZPV posted on the reflector yesterday I received a .jpg from Cesare Tagliabue I 5 TGC. It shows my 72kHz signal, giving an 'O' report to IK5ZPV. If you see the I 5 TGC. antenna and its environment on < http://www.dadacasa.com/i5tgc> you will realise that it is a remarkable achievement to get such an antenna working efficiently, even on receive, on 73kHz.
Obviously  Cesare does not understand the the English word "impossible".

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>