LF: 73kHz to PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz to PA0SE
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:50:55 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Thanks to Dick, PA0SE for the normal CW, cross-band QSO yesterday afternoon. We had no problem exchanging 559 reports. Thanks also to Tom, G3OLB for standing by on 136kHz - I found it a bit confusing at times!

This experience suggests there might be other possibilities for similar cross-band, normal CW QSO's, particularly if Rugby is off the air for maintenance again - worth thinking about for next month.

Sent several QRSS cross-band CQ's last night on 71.8kHz from about 1945 onwards - didn't see any replies, though. Will try again on Friday, or at other times if someone would like a sked.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU