LF: 71.8 heard in CW by DF6NM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 71.8 heard in CW by DF6NM
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 04:23:52 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi 73-enthusiasts,

Last night, I could see several of you (YXM, BMU, XTZ, LDO) in x-band qrss action with HB2ASB, ON7YD (DFCW) and DK8KW, but didnt get through. Peter's tx running up and down like a wild horse, but perfectly tame after 23:20 - what did you do?

Today, after 7:00 UT I saw

07:04 71.811 G3XDV (m),
07:17 71.820 G3XTZ (m, later o)
07:29 71.805 G3YXM (o)

Dave managed to see my whispering on 137.70, and so we finally had our Xband QSO in qrss. 970km... thats getting close.

Then condx on 71 improved further, no growling in the background. At 8:11 I noticed I could actually hear YXM in the speaker, and until now (08:45) I've been listening to you working each other in plain cw (reports by ear):

G3XTZ 339
G3YXM 559 (perfect copy)
M0BMU 349
G3LDO 559 (perfect copy)

Got some .wavs of which I can send clips later. With these signals there is no 1000-km-barrier, you should go for 2000!

73 de Markus, DF6NM in JN59NK