LF: Re: 73 kHz: now I am curious

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73 kHz: now I am curious
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:12:27 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Geri.

Below 72kHz seems to be quieter for us here due to the QRM from Rugby on
73.3 and all its' sidebands.
If it is quieter with you somewhere else in the band then we could transmit
there..
My problem is that, with the antenna resonated on 73k, the receive
performance on 136 is degraded but it may be worth a try some time. Let me
know when you would like to try, I'm sure Jim will also be interested.

73, Dave G3YXM.