LF: 73 khz

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 73 khz
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 18:58:28 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The band is very quiet here and the Rugby tx although strong does not
have the whiskers that those in the Midlands and South suffer from. I
just tune across it at times to see what is going on but am not
interested in the band since it is UK only. I think the tx/rx results
from here would be outstanding on 73 khz if I fired up. With the antenna
system at MMOALM he too would achieve good results
on the band if he was interested. Had the band been available to the
rest of EU I could be interested but I understand all operations cease
in June anyway. In the past I have heard some very strong amateur
signals possibly better than I hear them on 136 khz.
73 de Mal/G3KEV