LF: Re: DCF39

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DCF39
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:36:16 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

VA3LK wrote:

Greetings All:

DCF39 was not visible at all last night, 31/1st.  Was it possibly off the
air?

DCF39 has returned to regular spot tonight although the signal is weaker
than usual.

Larry
VA3LK

Perhaps it was suffering leap year withdrawal symptoms (or there is a long
time delay in your message) - I think you meant 29/2.
As far as I am aware DCF39 has not been off, but there again when you say
'night' that is usually after we in the UK have gone to bed.  However there
are occassional big dips in its signal in Europe, and it has been known to
be off for short periods.

73s Dave
[email protected]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd