LF: Re; Test Transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re; Test Transmissions
From: "FINBAR O'CONNOR" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:59:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Larry/VA3LK,
                 Would it be possible for you to tell  Jack  VE1ZZ,  that I will be  carrying out a series of test transmissions on 136.150 khz  starting just before  Midnight UTC, starting tonight  Friday 26th  Feb 2000 and for the next  3  to 4 nights. For  1 hour, until  0100 utc, each  night/morning.
I am pulling out all the stops, everything cranked up to the last. Transmissions will consist of  my  repeated callsign  EI0CF, at  5 wpm  or less.
I dare not leave this transmitter unattended, should I leave it  chuntering all night, I am liable to find the entire workshop burnt to the ground in the morning. Otherwise I could leave it going all night. Not advisable.
Best regards from your European cousins,
Finbar     EI0CF     Malin Head.