LF: RE: Re: Again: Soundblaster Question?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Again: Soundblaster Question?
From: "Nan and Sandy Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:52:41 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Also www.jameco.com part number 163715.
                        Sandy
                        WB5MMB

----------
From:   Ko Versteeg[SMTP:[email protected]]
Reply To:       [email protected]
Sent:   Saturday, February 19, 2000 4:31 AM
To:     [email protected]
Subject:        LF: Re: Again: Soundblaster Question?

www.jdr.com
73 de Ko,  NL9222
----------
From: 'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW <[email protected]>
To: INTERNET:[email protected]
Subject: LF: Again: Soundblaster Question?
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2000 8:07 AM

Hello fellows,

some time ago we had a discussion on various types of soundcards. Someone
pointed me to the address of a company in the US, where the old-type
Soundblaster AWE64 (value or gold) with ISA-connection (not PCI!) is still
available. I have tried sevral sources here in DL, but obviously they all
ran out of stock.

Unfortunately I have lost that address. Does anyone know, where still to
get this souncard? The problem with most of the PCI stuff is that DOS
emulation does not work properly and programs such as FFT will not work.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
http://www.qru.de