Re: LF: S57A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: S57A
From: "i5mxx - Marzio" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:03:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hello Toni!
I just received qsl from S57A concerning our 22 Jan qso ( first I/S5), wich
i gave him 519.
Boris declared 200 W and Inv L antenna , 17 metrs vertical and 23 meters
horizontal. Locator is JN65TW.
But i contacted again S57A last saturday  and heard him  also several times
CQing during last sunday, with really better signals (559) so i think he
improved something.

73 de Marzio I5MXX