re: LF: 7S6SAJ

To: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Subject: re: LF: 7S6SAJ
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 12:24:37 -0500
Cc: [email protected], "lf" <[email protected]>, "Tacos, AMRAD" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
"'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" wrote:

I worked 7S6SAJ yesterday afternoon. Currenty he is 40 dBmicroVolt/m here
in Slow-CW, which is the strongest ham-signal I have ever heard! 7S6SAJ is
"only" 45 dB weaker than DCF39 here, but he is much further away (700
something km vs. 120 km)! So well worth to give it a try over there at the
other side of the big pond!

Alas, Sandy WB5MMB and I could not hear 7S6SAJ, possibly because we did not
get our (technical) act together until about 0530 Zulu on 06 February.
We got  _excellent_  reception of DCF39 between 0600 and 0700 Zulu on 138.830
KHz (Geri, I am sending you the images separately)

Indeed these  efforts are well worth pursuing on this side of the "big pond"
When will 7S6SAJ transmit again ?

73
Andre' N4ICK