LF: Special LF event - new attempt - 7S6SAJ

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Special LF event - new attempt - 7S6SAJ
From: "Johan Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:07:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all,

Christer, SM6PXJ, and I are going to make a new attempt to transmit
from the retired giant "T" antenna (210 meters tall) in Karlsborg next weekend.

We will try to get on the air in the afternoon (abt 15.00 UTC) Saturday
the 5:th. We will stay on the air until sunrise on Sunday or until our
supply of MOSFETs is exhausted, whichever occurs first ;-)

We will use the special callsign 7S6SAJ and our ERP is likely to be
"slightly" above average ;-)

Suggestions for frequencies, sked times etc. are welcome. Write to:

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

73 de Johan Bodin, SM6LKM