LF: cq galore

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: cq galore
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:05:26 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
CQ's galore. OG5UFO, OH7OL. DL3FDO, IK5ZPV and HB2ASB and no one
replying to them. Gave IK5ZPV  a call and gave him 569 got 559, then
HB2ASB, got 589 gave him 559.
Did not reply to the others at this time.
Who says big verticals do not work. I did not hear any of the loop or
low horizontals fraternity call and work any of them. Expect they did
not hear them. The vertical at this qth is used to TX and RX although I
have several other alternatives available I do not use them for 136 khz.

The vertical is great in a friendly environment.
Thought you would like this bit of information !!!
73 de Mal/G3KEV