Re: LF: Re: Big LF Antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Big LF Antennas
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:16:17 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
That looks impressive but these calls are mostly around Europe, one day trips.
There are only a few that are DX. I did not include my one week trips around
europe, although I do operate /M and /P
on HF and VHF when visiting.
I like to hear about others that travel and work abroad from dx locations.
Perhaps we should put a DXPEDITION together and go to the
Azores/Iceland/Greenland/Andorra etc Places not too far away but we could
contribute something towards a 100 countries for LF DXCC.
No one over 60 need apply. We do not want anyone to EXPIRE winding up a 35
metre vertical mast. These portabe trailer masts are manufactured in the UK
but maybe also available in other parts of EU. Anyone interested ? The recent
dxpedition to the IOM was a good success by G3YXM/G3XTZ/G0MRF.

"'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" wrote:

>I am impressed with all the callsigns that you listed from the past but
you
>have some catching up to do.

What is the name of that game, may I join in?         ;-)

Vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW, ex: AA5SV, C31JE, F0BEG, G5BXG, JY8KW, OK8AHC, OM9AKW,
ON8KW, OR8KW, PA9APG, SO3KW, S1AH, TK0BEG, VK6BKW, WD3B, Y29DH, 9H3RF,
DK8KW/BY1BJ, DK8KW/EA, DK8KW/EA8, EI/DK8KW, EJ/DK8KW, GM/DK8KW, DK8KW/HA5,
DK8KW/HB, DK8KW/HB0, IK/DK8KW, IK/DK8KW/1P0P, LA/DK8KW,  DK8KW/LX,
LZ1R/DK8KW, DK8KW/OE, OZ/DK8KW, DK8KW/SU, DK8KW/SV2, TK/DK8KW, TR/DK8KW,
DK8KW/VE6, 3A/DK8KW, WD3B/5N3 ... did I forget some? I don't know ...)

BTW: Thanks to all of you who have send a birthday-mail to my father Butz,
DL6PE. He was, what we call in German "geruehrt" (and I dont know the
English expression for it ...)