Re: LF: Sound card receiver

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sound card receiver
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:02:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Christer,
I posted some info about Sound Cards on the reflector tonight, but there
were a couple of things I forgot to mention which are probably relevant to
your query. Assuming that you have some speakers plugged in. Pick the
Loudspeaker icon with the right mouse button. Pick "Open Volume Controls".
On the Options menu, make sure that Advanced Controls is ticked, then pick
the Advanced button at the bottom. On the next window at the bottom left is
an item labelled something like "3D Effect Enable". Turn this on and pick
Close. Go to the Options menu again and pick "Properties". On the next
Window pick "Recording" and OK. The Recording volume controls are then
displayed. Pick the Advanced button and in the next window down at bottom on
the left is a button, with a title "Recording Input Monitor". Turn this on
and exit with OK. Close the Volume controls. You should now be able to hear
your input provided that Line-in or Microphone was also turned on as
described in my earlier E-mail.

73s John, G4CNN

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com