LF: AW: G3GVC in regular CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: AW: G3GVC in regular CW
From: "Koenig, Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:25:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Walter, Hallo Group,
congratulation for the cw qso you managed yeterday evening. I heared G4GVC
up to 449 and gave him a call but got no reply. G3KEV was calling cq the
same time you had the qso with John. Mad was up to 559. He got my call but
we did not complete the qso. I don´t know what happened. I´m going to
modifie my antenna at the weekend. My be it will help.
Dusk time seems to be a good time for LF qso´s. To get more experience I
will be qrv next week between 16:00 and 18:00 utc.
73 de dl1san wolf