LF: 135 Greek RTTY SXV.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 135 Greek RTTY SXV.
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:09:46 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Laurie,

Can anyone  give me the exact freq. of the Greek station?   73s Laurie.

this is some information from my own homepage http://www.qru.de (I havn't
checked the informationt lately so I can only hope that it is still correct
...):

Greek RTTY Station around 135.8 kHz
This signal at the lower band edge can be used as a propagation indicator
for longwave propagation into Southern Europe. Mark: 135.870 kHz Space: 135.775 kHz Shift: 95 Hz Baudrate: 75 baud (?) FSK Signal strength: normally up to approx. -104 dBu (at 75 Ohm), raises up to
-88 dBu (75) when conditions are good to Southern Europe

Vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
http://www.qru.de