Re: LF: Re: New Country ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New Country ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:53:15 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 1/6/00 1:12:10 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< I just checked TF1IT on the Buckmaster callbook and in the OH2AQ DX-cluster :
That call is unknown in the callbook (and plenty of other TF's are in it)
and has not been reported on the DX-cluster the last 2 years.
So I think that it was just someone with strange ideas about making fun.

A few years ago the TF prefix was a popular call for pirates.
New years day is also a traditional day for this sort of thing. How many times have I heard Tony Handcock's "The Radio Ham" being broadcast on top band on the 1/Jan.!

Strike TF from the Countries active list chaps.

73

David