Re: LF: CFH 137

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH 137
From: "M & S" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956 21:06:24 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

It should be possible, but maybe results should be better at the low
point of the solar cycle. Yes, indeed, results on LF are better than
ever when the solar cycle is at its minimum activity; performance of the
station here proves that...

73, Mark, F6JSZ

P.S. HNY Y2K to all!

g3kev a *crit :

Now that the mystery signal on 137 khz has been confirmed as CFH. It was
audible with me all day at S5 and during the early evening S8. I have
heard it a number of times in the past. I wonder what rf power and
antennas are in use. Propogation across the atlantic looks good for a
possible radio amateur two way on 137 khz for stations with good
antennas and the permitted 1W ERP.
73 Mal/G3KEV