Re: LF: 137,0

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137,0
From: "Bob RIESE" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:01:38 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Last night I nulled the signal and from my location in Pensylvania
[39/56..76/40] it lines up on a 150 / 330 line . I will recheck as I have
improved my small loop however at 1830 GMT I am not hearing it and at the
same time yesterday was in there

Bob K3DJC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:40:51 +0100 "Christer Andersson"