LF: SAQ received in KN05ps...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAQ received in KN05ps...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 02:55:08 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
From: YO2IS
Happy New Year 2000, was glad to receive in very good conditions the SAQ
17.2KHz transmissions both days, best signal on 02 jan at 06.00 up to RST 559.
Following the 1 jan transmission i went to 14.040 MHz an had a nice CW QSO with
7S6SAQ commemorative station from Grimeton. Used my 2m diam loop remote tuned
and preamplified located under the roof in our downtown house. Still no more
137KHz contacts except my local friend in QRP. 73 & DX  Szigy.