LF: QRV this weekend

To: "136 group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRV this weekend
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:18:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers

I will be QRV from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. I will stick to my
usual scheme:
I will CQ and listen on normal CW first 15 minutes of each hour, and if
nothing to do, then next 45 minutes will be devoted to Visual-CW. I will be
on air nearly continuously, except heating in stoves and few hours sleep.
I will go there alone, a little bit cold and more or less I rely on that I
will make some of the village people to take a tractor and pull my car up to
the steep snowy hill...
My aim is to make the Swedish (would be my personal distance record) and
more CW distant QSOs, RX being much improved with very narrow A.F. filter.
Be there, next time I will be QRV on spring next year.

BTW, yesterday we had annual meeting of club station OK1KHK in Hradec
Kralove.
I showed the guys some photos and QSLs. My sparkling enthusiasm maybe
infected
them, two of them already begun to wind loading coils...

73! Petr, OK1FIG