LF: No DX Cluster spots this w/e

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: No DX Cluster spots this w/e
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:03:24 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, sorry no new 136kHz spots on my local DX Cluster this week. My own
log is a bit restricted as I was busy with an event at the other end of the
radio spectrum.

Saturday 13th Nov.
A Clover signal (??) at 0716, 0724, and 0758z on 136.99kHz . I have no
decode capability for this mode and the record is from the unattended
waterfall log so the CW ID was not copied.

QRSS CQ from Geri DK8KW at 0846 'O'
QRSS CQ from PA2NJN (untimed but about 0900z) 'O'
QRSS CQ from PA0BWL at 1125z 'O'
Normal speed cw from PA0LEG at 0930z, G3XDV at 0949 137.2kHz
Quite unpleasant static levels for this time of year.

Sunday 14th Nov.
Stations heard G3BDQ,GW4ALG,G3LNP,MM0ALM, G6NB, GI/EI0CF/P.
PA0BWL (QRS but audible in 2.5kHz bw) at 1720z
Various times mostly heard whilst doing something else!
73 de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]