Re: LF: Re: Question: Rotating Shift Encoder

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Question: Rotating Shift Encoder
From: "Peter W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:19:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello,

'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW wrote:

thank you very much for the suggestions. I will try to play around with the
125 MHz clock of the AD9850, so let's see what I come up with.

I'm switching my 4MHz LXO by a very small fast 10V
relay, driven directly (!) from the TXD output of the
RS232 of my old i386 notebook. 45.45 baud is no
problem, it works fine up to approx. 75 baud. I'm using
the "opening" relay contact. It works fine at RTS or
DTR too. Of course it has to be a *very* low power
one...

Using opto-coupling devices there I was not able to get
a clean signal.

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP