Re: LF: RE: CFA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: CFA
From: Väinö Lehtoranta <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:06:52 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Friends,

Let me refer to Walter, G3JKV
a few months ago:

Please - dont start it again...

Not here anyway...

73 de Vaino, OH2LX

At 21:54 13.11.1999 EST, you wrote:
In a message dated 11/13/99 5:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< The way I perceive the situation, some people are becoming upset
because a
new approach (unfortunately labeled "revolutionary") does not match the theories we have all learned. >>

    I have a somewhat different perspective, I guess.  It appears to me
that
supporters of supposedly revolutionary approaches become upset when the rest of us don't jump on the bandwagon without proof... which, in this case, is still not at hand, nor particularly imminent. They fall back on the
argument
that we're blinded by "conventional theory."

V.K.Lehtoranta, OH2LX, POBox 50, FIN-05401 Jokela, Finland
------ Tel: +358-9-4173965 ---- Fax: +358-9-4173961 ------
E-mail: [email protected] - alias: [email protected] & [email protected]